Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Today was a great day!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Finally scored Sammael at Spencer's and a 1:18 scale Little Bird helicopter in the mall.

    And went ice skating afterwards. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 09, 2004 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'VE HAD IT! You, sculpey, ghostdawgg, everyone is getting cool stuff today....enough *cut open Bikerchick2 package, breathes in*
    .
    .
    .
    .
    feel better... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Excellent score. And I'd love to go ice skating. I haven't done that in years.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, Galactus, I knwo the feeling, but, I finally have a little cash, so I might get a haul soon! well, when the stores are open after the holidays [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Daj, Sammy's a cool sucker huh? At first I thought he was kinda plain, just being a big monster and all, but I quickly grew to love him [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sammy is extremely cool.
    So is the chopper I got. I love this thing.

    I forgot to mention this also, but I asked Waldenbooks to order The Zombie Survival Guide for me. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    They're supposed to call me in a week to let me know when to come get it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cool, picked up another Kroenen to try and customize or pose without the mask. also got that new Hulk figure, not the Mech one, but the one with a stone looking mask. hopefully this means I'll find the Mech. Hulk now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •